Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SLEEP.... what is that?


Sleep... I think I forgot how :) Little Link has decided he doesn't like to sleep. Any helpful hints to get the little guy to sleep better at night? He usually wakes up every 2 hours, if we could get that to every 4-5 that would be FANTASTIC :)

Well.. life has been super fun now that Linkin is here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to spend so much time with my little man! I can't believe he is almost a month old. The idea of going back to work gives me anxiety but I am just going to enjoy every second I have with him now.



Little Link is getting so big. I can't believe how much he has changed in 3.5 weeks!! I just can't get enough of him :)



3 comments:

The Pattersons said...

Have you ever heard of babywise? I did babywise with my taylor and she sleep 10-7 at 8 weeks old and by about i think 9 months she was sleeping 7pm to 7am! LOVED IT!!! I could put her in her crib wide awake and she can go to sleep by her self! call me if you want to talk about it 804-928-6314
Kari

dc_stewart said...

I too did Baby wise and Barrick is a great sleeper!! The first two months are the hardest the key is to be consistent in whatever sleep schedule you choose and they will figure it out. I hope you get some more sleep!

Kattie said...

Oh kelli, he is sooo sooo cute:) I bet you would just adore him even more if he were sleeping:) Anywho, dont let those babies fool you, they know exactly what they are doing, you gotta take control:) The baby whisperer is a good book too. I am sure you are givin him that sweet milk everytime he wakes up, STOP:) My pediatrician told me that as long as they arent born under weight, they dont need to eat through the night, they are just tricking you:) Good Luck, it will get better.