Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry I know this is way late but JJ and I had such a great Halloween. We carved pumpkins at my moms about a week before and had a lot of fun. JJ hates to get all GOOIE carving pumpkins but he did it anyway :). I love this time of year but for some reason I am not ready for this cold weather.


I know this looks sooo White Trash sitting on a car seat outside but my dad had this sitting in the garage so we pulled it out to be more comfortable. Ok maybe a little White Trash but oh well it saved our backs!

7 comments:

The Obergs said...

Kellie, I'm so glad that you switched! The new blog looks great and so do you. Have a great Thanksgiving

Jake and Morgan said...

Haha I didnt even notice it was a car seat until you said something!

The Pattersons said...

I love your hair color! so cute!

Melissa said...

Is that Madden? I haven't even seen him. Your hair is cute I agree. Your new blog is definitely easier to navigate. Sounds like you guys are doing great!

Aleese and Scott said...

I would have done the same thing! Comfort is totally worth it! I love all the pictures and it looks like you had a fun night!

Galbfam said...

Hey Kell.. First off I cant not believe how big your brother is.. Holy smokes. You and JJ always seem to be having such a great time. Yes I remember going through all the shoes for C Dancing. Remember our shorts and Boots... oh dear... To fun. Love ya!!

Niki said...

Yea, I am glad you switched!! Now you have to update more often! You need to come and visit it has been too long!