Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What I'm Thankful For!

I wanted to take a second and let everyone know what I am thankful for this year. I have been so blessed and I really don't think life could get any better :)

1. My Husband!!



2. My Mom



3. My Wonderful Memories of Those I Love!



4. My Beautiful Nieces and Nephews!!













5. My Wonderful Family and In-Laws!





6. Our Wonderful Life!




I have so much to be thankful for!! I just dont have enough time to post them all. I hope everyone has a safe and fabulous Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Kell Bell - You are such a doll. What a positive spirit you've always had. I hope you and JJ have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can't believe how big Payton is! Give her a hug and kiss from me and tell the family I said Hi! Love, Mel

Unknown said...

Hey Kellie! How are you and JJ? I miss you guys. It seems like forever since I saw you both. I added you to my blog so I will keep in touch. :)