Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Its a......


For those of you who don't know, JJ and I are having a.....BOY!!!!!!  We are so excited and can't wait for the exciting months ahead of us.  We are struggling with a name but hopefully we can come to an agreement before the little guy gets here.  Let me know what you think, here are the two names we have so far.

Fisher 
Ryker

As far as life goes, JJ and I are still working on 106th south and still hating the commute.  If you know anyone that is interested in a condo ours is FOR SALE!!  I will post pictures soon.  I just started a photography class on Thursday nights and I am loving it so far.  JJ is such an amazing photographer it is kind of intimidating but I'm excited to learn and play with my new camera, practice makes perfect!  Here are some pictures I took this week for my assignment.  It was also my first time editing with Photoshop....Yikes!!  Its going to take a lot of time and patience but I can't wait to learn more.



14 comments:

Tiffany Collins said...

CONGRATS!! how fun! I cant wait to have a little boy. I like Ryker by the way! CUTE!! I hope things are going well for you! Take care!

Jake and Morgan said...

Where were those pictures taken at? They look great for your first ones. The two of you are naturals! You will come up with a name! Ill keep my ears open for any I hear that would fit cute! Congrats we love baby boys!

snigaduuu said...

Yay for little boys!!! I LOVE the name Fisher! and I love that it has some meaning to you too!

The Obergs said...

Congratulations on the little boy! I'm so excited for you and I really love the name Fisher, I think that would be perfect.

Gina was just telling me that you were in her photography class. What a small world! It looks like you don't really need classes though, your pictures look great! I am hoping that Gina gets some great skills so that I can have her take pictures of my baby... we'll see.

Post some pregnancy pictures!

Jordan said...

I am SOOO excited that you guys are having a boy! We will definately need him on the soccer team with all the other boys! Let me know if you need anything! Seriously, Mac was born in August so I have tons of cute summer newborn clothes that you can borrow!

Erin Taylor said...

FISHER.. FISHER... FISHER!!!!!! I LOOOOVER THAT NAME!!!

FREAKING SWEET PHOTOS KELL.. NICE WORK

Kattie said...

Congrats, I love having a little BOY:) I vote FISHER, I think that is absolutly adorable.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

How fun...a little boy! Yeah! I like both names. I think when you finally get to meet your son you'll know what fits. Josh and I are in the same situation...the pressure of a name. You need to post pictures of your cute little baby bump.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

How fun...a little boy! Yeah! I like both names. I think when you finally get to meet your son you'll know what fits. Josh and I are in the same situation...the pressure of a name. You need to post pictures of your cute little baby bump.

Melissa said...

Love the name Fisher, your pics are awesome, need to post pics of your adorable baby bump! Hope your condo sells!

Brad and Jen said...

Congrats on your little guy! I think Fisher is so cute! Good luck with your photography classes~~it sounds like you are having fun with it and the photos that you took are awesome! Talk to ya soon!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you, expecially because I know (with almost 5 years of trying and one miscarriage) how bad you want this little one. I pray that things keep going well.

Randi said...

Yea! Boys are so fun. I love the name Ryker. But Fisher is way cool too. Love the fact that fisher has meaning to the fam. Anyways Congrats!!

Skye said...

Love both the names, good luck with everything!