Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Place Like Idaho!!!

This year for Valentines day we decided to head to Idaho to see our great friends the Lugos. We had so much fun!! On Friday night we went into Twin Falls and had a yummy dinner were they cook in front of you, I LOVE THAT! Then on Valentines Day Jason made his famous tri-tip and crab legs. JJ and Johanna Stagge also came over for dinner. It was so yummy and we had such a blast playing cards and hanging out around the dinner table. I always feel recharged after spending time in Idaho. Jason and Lori have such a positive outlook on life and I love spending the weekend laughing and enjoying time together. My stomach muscles are so sore from laughing so hard. Here are a few pics from our trip.

JJ and Jason cleaning the kitchen after dinner. Now if only I could get JJ to do this at home :)

Jason and Lori!!!!! I love them! Jason also taught me this weekend how to make his FAMOUS MEXICAN SOUP! This is the one this I have craved while being prego. It is soooo yummy. Thanks for the lesson Jas.

Me and my sthweetie!!


I love this picture. I dont remember what Lori said to JJ but they ended up going head first over the couch. I'm so glad I had my camera :)


I have had a number of people request a pic of my prego belly. I did not want to do this but the Jage made me. Here I am at 19 weeks looking fatter then ever! I can finally feel my little guy kick and it is the most amazing feeling in the world. I cant wait till JJ can feel him.

We have a number of things coming up that i'm sure will merit some good posts. We are headed to St. George this weekend for the Home Show! We have gone the last 2 years and have decided to make it a tradition for the two of us. The homes down there are amazing and we have such a blast dreaming of the future. Also, we decided to head to Hawaii the following week for our last HARRRA before the kid comes. I CANT WAIT!! I am so excited to get out of this freaking cold weather! Jake and Morgan called us on V-day and asked if we wanted to go with them. After about 2 seconds of thought of course our answer was yes. Morgan found an awesome deal on a condo so two weeks from today I will be under the hawaiian sun!!!!

I also wanted to thank everyone for the congrats on having a boy. It is so nerve racking after all the crap we have gone through to get this little guy that I havent really allowed my self to get excited. BUT I CANT HOLD IT IN ANY MORE!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! After our little scare last week with prelabor contractions our Dr. assured us everything is looking great :) We go in on Friday for our big ultrasound at the hospital. I will be sure to post pics of the little one.

9 comments:

Jordan said...

Kell- you look AMAZING! I'm so excited for the two of you. I've never been to Hawaii, but I am so jealous of you being able to get to enjoy the sun! One tip- sleep in! Trust me, but you might not get to sleep in for quite some time after the little guy arrives!

Aleese and Scott said...

Oh you look so dang cute!! I am so excited for you!! I have to say I am a little jealous that you get to go to Hawaii, okay maybe a lot jealous! Have fun!!

Erin Taylor said...

you look so damn cute.. and i have already bought him some presents!!!!! im pissed you are going to hawaii with out me!!! FREAK!!!! please fit in some time for the shaw and taylor dinner we have been wanting so much!!!

are you any closer to a name for him yet?

The Obergs said...

Kellie, you look so cute! I have no idea how such a tiny little person could feel fat, seriously!?

I remember those few weeks where I could feel the baby move but Taylor couldn't. I think he felt bad because I would put his hand on my stomach and when he wouldn't feel her tiny movements I would say "you're just not paying attention!" So hang in there, give it a few more weeks and then JJ won't be able to stop touching your stomach and asking if he's moving. It's so cute.

Unknown said...

I'm SO jealous of your trip to Idaho. I miss Jason and Lori and the kids. Im even more jealous of your trip planned to Hawaii! AH! How fun! I think we are going to go to Hawaii this summer right after I graduate. Can't wait for that! :) I can't believe you and JJ are going to have a baby! That is beyond exciting! Love you both.

Courtney said...

Hey Kellie!! You are looking tiny other then that little bump!! We are so excited for you guys! If you are feeling better now we should meet up and go to dinner. Oh, and we have a blog now, send me your e mail of facebook if you want to see it..it's private. See ya!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

You look great Kellie!! I love the little belly...and you don't look fat. Have fun in Hawaii, I'm jealous I would love to lay out in sun right now.

Skye said...

oh, you're darling, congrats on the boy. They are so wonderful.

~Paige~ said...

Hey Kellie you dont know me but im good friends with Keri Galbraith and I've heard her talk about you before so I took a little look at your blog hope you dont mind. :) I dont like looking with out leaving a comment. I know the Shaw family, you will have to tell JJ hi for me. And congratulations on your baby boy your having! Being a mom truly is the best thing, you guys will love it!

P.s. My sister just had a boy and named him Ryker, it is a very cute name!