Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving at the cabin. My parents are moving to Boise so this might be the last year we spend it there. I have so many great memories at the cabin and it breaks my heart to know we might not have it next year :) But I am so happy for my parents and their new adventure.

Dinner was FABULOUS! But, what do you expect with Betty Crocker as your mom! The tradition of cutting Christmas trees the day after Thanksgiving is one of my favorites. Here are some pictures of our great weekend.

Linkin taking his first ride. The weather was beautiful. Usually we are all bundled up in our snow gear!
Link and I enjoying the beautiful views from the deck. GOSH I LOVE THE CABIN!

My cute family and our tree. This year I am so much to be thankful for but I really can't express how thankful I am for my family. I am so blessed with a wonderful hubby and beautiful son. GOSH I'M ONE LUCKY GIRL!
Our tree before we cut it down. Usually JJ and I spend hours walking around looking for the perfect tree. This year we must have had help because this was the first tree we came to and we both fell in love with it. Thanks Linkin, I think it was you.
Linkin enjoying the big TONKA TRUCK!!! Like father like son :)

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I AM SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS. Even though Linkin will never remember I am still so gitty to play Santa this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry, Im not sure where to comment back to you besides on your last post.

Well your teeth look perfect. It doesn't look like you need braces at all!

Gosh you and JJ travel so much and all your pictures are making me so jealous. :) We used to take a big trip once a year and our last one was New York before I started school the summer before last.

Hey are you going to be having another baby soon or are you planning on waiting awhile?

THE WOODWORTHS said...

He is so getting so big and so cute. Time just flys by doesn't it! I hope you had a wonderful
1st Christmas with him.