Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sorry Friends!

Sorry I have been so horrible at blogging. Life is crazy, I know that is not a very good excuse but it's the truth. I am happy as can be with my little family and enjoy every second I get to spend with them. I've learned over the last few months to focus on the things that make me happy and stop dwelling on the crappy stuff like COLD WEATHER, stress of life, economy, etc. what's the point in worrying about all the crap in life. LIFE IS WONDERFUL and I couldn't be happier.

I got a new camera a month ago and absolutely LOVE IT! I find myself thinking about photography all day long and think maybe my gut is trying to tell me something. I still have a lot to learn but I am having such a blast figuring it all out. Here is a pic of my little bug!

I can't believe how fast he is growing!! What happened to my little baby. He has the funnest personality!

I promise to be better at blogging. I'm sitting in front of the fire with my laptop and enjoying every second. The only thing missing is a nice yummy cup of candy cane hot chocolate! However, I know my little scenario sounds like a little piece of heaven I can't wait for WARM WEATHER. I would much rather have my back door open listening to the sounds of summer instead of sitting by the fire to keep warm! Love you all and happy Thursday, I get to be home with the little man tomorrow and I'm so excited. I'm going to play with my camera so more photos to come :) WOOHOOO!

1 comment:

The Obergs said...

oh Kellie, he is too cute. Look at those beautiful blue eyes. He looks just like JJ. Can't wait to see more pictures.