Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

First things first: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the moms out there!!
My mothers day was so great! JJ and I have had the hardest time picking out a crib for the little guys nursery so JJ decided to take care of it for me for Mothers Day! He is so sweet and came up with a lie saying he was going golfing with his brother Jake. Me being the brat that I am was a little frustrated because he had already spend all day Friday golfing so eventually he broke down and told me his little plan :) We both headed up to get the crib, so excited to get the nursery finally finished and ready to show our moms on Mothers Day! Well....we recieved the most devistating news ever. The crib we finally decided on has to be ordered in and it takes about 3 weeks to get here :( DANG IT!! JJ was so sad that is plan didn't work out but I am so happy to have the crib purchased and now all we have to do is set it up. Here is the one we decided on:

I love it!! Well I am now almost 32 weeks along and can't believe it. He is moving around like crazy and it really is an outter body experience to sit and watch a little arm go from one side of my tummy to the other :) By far my favorite thing is to see how excited JJ is. I can't wait to see him with our little guy. I took some pictures of my belly but of course I dont have them with me. I will post them soon. We still have not decided on a name yet. These are the three that are on our list but who knows i'm sure it will change.

FISHER: I Love this name SOOO SOOO much but I havent been able to sell JJ on it.
DAVIS
RYKER

I dont think we will decide until we are forced to at the hospital. Well I hope everyone has a fantastic week and I promise I will post pictures of my belly and nursery soon.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I LOVE this crib! Sooo cute and it totally fits yours and JJ's personality. I love all three of those names. We always had a list too until we went into the hospital and as we counted down the labor hours we slowly crossed names off and made a decision! It was a fun way to spend the highly anticipated arrival and we even let the nurses and doctors help us!

The Shaws said...

Good idea, thanks Jordan.

Randi said...

I totally think Fisher is way cool. Hello cool name, plus it has meaning. I love it. BUT... whatever you name him will completely fit him, somehow it just works out. But.. I am not the person to give advice about naming kids cause I can't ever decide and coby ends up picking in the end.