Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

We had so much fun over the weekend! We haven't been yp to the cabin in so long so we decided to head up there on Saturday morning. There is nothing like a get away to the cabin. It was so nice to spend a couple of days in the fresh air. It was needed by all. Aside from the rainy weather we had a blast. Its crazy to think that the next time we go up there JJ and I will have a little kid WHAT...?

JJ and I out for a ride! I'm not sure if the little one enjoyed it because he was kicking my rib the entire time.

Breakfast is by far my FAVORITE MEAL! I love breakfast at the cabin, Dad's famous waffles and Mom's Banana Foster Syrup...YUMMY!!

Here is Parker, McKenzie, Mckenna, and myself enjoying breakfast. Is it crazy how old Parker looks. Every time I go to my parents house I swear he has grown another 2 inches. He has the sweetest personality and I am so happy to have such an awesome family.

THE CRIB IS HERE!!!!

When JJ and I got home on Monday we went to pick up our baby furniture! It was so much fun to set up! Aside from a few little things here and there I think we are ready for the little guy to get here. Here are some pics!

Here I am at 34 weeks!

Sorry about the crappy picture, something is wrong with my camera. Thanks Jake for your help with bringing all the furniture upstairs after moving all weekend!

I could not believe how much crap was wrapped around two pieces of furniture...It was crazy!!

Now I just need something cute to go on the wall above his bed.

4 comments:

snigaduuu said...

Kellie!!!! Look at how cute your freaking belly is!!! Why have I not seen it??!! I love the little guys room too! You do such a great job at everything you do!

The Obergs said...

Oh Kellie, his room looks so cute and so do you! I can't wait for him to get here!

Aleese and Scott said...

Oh Kellie look at your cute little belly! I love your furniture and the bedding is adorable!! Now you just need that little baby boy to go in it!

Rach Wood said...

I saw you in a picture on Jake/Morgans blog and just have to tell you that you look adorable pregnant! You're far along and almost there, that is way exciting. The crib is gorgeous too! I cant believe how big McKenzie and Parker are, I babysat them a few times when you lived by us. I swear I saw McKenzie at Clearfield's Pizza Factory, does she work there?