Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I love SPRING!!

Here are some picture of a BBQ we recently had at my parents house. I absolutely love this time of year. The weather is beautiful and it makes it really hard to go to work everyday because all I want to do is enjoy being outside.


Here is my handsome dad doing some cooking out back. My parents have the perfect backyard. I love going over for Sunday dinner and eating out on the deck.


JJ, McKenzie, and Payton white-trashin it!!! My dad put wheels on the extra seat from his work van so now all we have to do is wheel it out of the garage and we have the perfect seat to hang out on while dinner is being cooked!!


Here I am at 32 weeks. I need to take a picture of me standing up so you can really see how big the belly is getting. The little guy is moving around like crazy and I can't believe I am already at 33 weeks. 7 weeks left :) OH MY GOSH!!! JJ is so excited and it is by far my favorite thing in the world to see his reaction every time he feels the baby move. He is going to be the best dad!!


Little Madden Jack is the best baby! Lindsey sure lucked out with him. He has the sweetest personality I just hope he stays this way.


I also had the opportunity to do McKenzie's hair and Make-up for her school dance. It is crazy to me that she is this old. I swear it was just yesterday when I was getting ready for school dances and she was there on my bed watching. Hope everyone has a great week. I go to the Dr. today to see how the little guy is growing. As of my last appointment he was measureing 2 weeks bigger than his due date, maybe that means he will be coming early. I'll keep you posted. Luv you all!!

1 comment:

The Obergs said...

Oh wow, I can't believe how old McKenzie is getting. She's beautiful. I just remember her trying to tag along everytime we'd go to your house...

Kellie, give us a profile shot for crying out loud! I'm excited to see how that baby is growing.